Jeans & Timberlands

DSC_0154

DSC_0172

DSC_0142

DSC_0151

DSC_0140

DSC_0133

I’ve been off the radar recently. It’s such a shame that blogging has taken such a back-seat in my life recently, but I guess sometimes life just gets in the way of things! I’ve had a lot going on, from events and trips and general business at work, to my boyfriend moving into my apartment so I no longer have as much alone (read: blogging) time and planning a big move in the next few weeks (more on that soon) so I haven’t had that much time to spare, even in my spare time! Luckily I was able to take a bit of a tim out a couple of weeks ago and took a trip to Keswick in the Lake District. The relentlessness of work and city life can sometimes take it’s toll on me and a bit of fresh air, countryside and open space was exactly what I needed to relax and clear my head. Luckily, my family had rented a cottage for the week so I tagged along for some much-needed chill time, with a bit of hiking thrown in! I shot some outfit pics while I was there (obvs) and thought I’d show you some more outdoors-y looks with some fab pieces I’ve picked up recently.

I’ve been waiting to wear these Timberland boots on my blog for a while, and they were perfect for mooching around the town in even if they weren’t up to any proper walking expeditions! Timberlands are such a classic and timeless look, so I kept the rest of my outfit simple with a printed tee, checked shirt and classic denim. It’s unusual for me to wear something that’s actually practical, so I was happy to find an outfit that was still stylish as well as functional for a lake-side holiday!

What do you think of today’s look?

Boots & checked Shirt – Timberland

Denim Jacket – Fat Face

Jeans – Topshop

Tshirt – Zara

Share:

12 Comments

1. Della
    3rd August 2016 / 3:39 pm

If you are breathing too hard, this can lead to undue pressure on your abdominal area and restrict the oxygen flow to the
    fetus. Pick up two small toys and have them talk to each other
    ‘ one in a high-pitched voice, and one in a low-pitched voice.
    If these circumstances occur in a child’s life earlier on, they will begin to experience identity issues as they reach
    their teen years.

2. baixar play store aplicativo
    3rd August 2016 / 3:56 am

En definitiva, cualquier fabricante que quiera incorporaresta aplicación, va a tener que adquirir una licencia pagando por ella parapoder poner en su dispositivo esta conocida aplicación. Ole Kirk Christiansen was a carpenter in Billund, Denmark who
    opened a woodworking shop in 1916. CEO @ Soomla, Entrepreneurs x 3, Blogger x 4
    In my current position as CEO of SOOMLA my
    focus is on mobile game monetization.

3. Laurinda
    18th July 2016 / 9:10 pm

There is plagiarism software that is normally used to screen completed papers.
    Article writing professionals have a keen eye on the current trends and
    keywords, and will add them to your article in a meaningful and relevant
    way to get your website more exposure. The expert writers and proofreaders can help you with the exceptional assignment editing services.

4. Musiclab RealLPC serial
    6th July 2016 / 9:03 am

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources
    back to your webpage? My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!

5. www.play.fm
    30th June 2016 / 4:36 am

Dream Yacht Charter just opened new bases in Brazil and
    in La Paz, maintaining a fleet of 700 boats with each five years old or newer.
    Bushnell night vision binoculars are useful, not only
    for getting around at night, but also for observing wild animals from a concealed place where the light is poor, creatures that would otherwise be difficult to observe because they would run away.
    When hunting wild turkeys, the hunter had better be quiet and be in a ready position even before a
    bird is actually sighted.

6. perut buncit
    29th June 2016 / 5:22 am

It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before finish
    I am reading this great article to improve mmy experience.

7. schluss mit pilzinfekten pdf
    25th June 2016 / 9:23 pm

Your complexion tends toward the pink or reddish, and there is often a copious amount of freckles or moles.
    This form of heredity alopecia may be due in part to the
    hormonal changes that accompany the aging process. In fact,
    known health organizations promote natural remedies for hair loss.

8. design custom shirts
    5th June 2016 / 1:01 am

Fine way of telling, and pleasant piece of writing to obtain information regarding my presentation topic,
    which i am going to deliver in academy.

9. game killer apk
    22nd April 2016 / 10:08 am

If you want to get much from this article then you have
    to apply these methods to your won website.

10. victoria Danaher
    8th September 2015 / 8:41 pm

Love the casual look and it looks so comfy.

11. Sonia
    8th September 2015 / 7:22 pm

I really like this look – perfect for a casual Sunday afternoon 🙂

Congrats on your boyfriend moving in and you moving soon : 2 very big steps!
    I know, boyfriends do take over our time when they move in but it’s also so nice to have them so close 🙂

Can’t wait to read more about your upcoming news!

xx Sonia

12. Tara
    6th September 2015 / 7:03 pm

These boots are awesome, Rosie! Love the casual vibe.

Looking for Something?