Off the grid.

Playsuit – In the Style
Jacket – H&M
Necklace – H&M
Sometimes taking photos of an outfit really makes me realise how much I love it, and this playsuit was one of those! Sometimes it can feel awkward taking blog photos (especially when you take them outside your massive block of flats with lots of overlooking balconies like I do) but when I hit on an outfit that I really love, I just feel comfortable and don’t care that there’s probably a few people peering out their windows wondering what that crazy blonde girl is doing posing in the car park again!
I wear this playsuit a lot, especially to work. The monochrome print is perfect for office chic and it looks great with or without tights. I styled it up herewith a retro vibe and a rock and roll jacket to match my new haircut! I was scared of taking the plunge and getting a fringe even though I’d been thinking about for ages,but I absolutely love the result! What do you think?

Share:

13 Comments

1. pai young
    16th August 2014 / 10:11 am

Just flying into the sky, Cheap Asics Womens Running Shoes they see four pale blue mini feijian handle toward his bombers over, not much thought is to mobilize the four sword to ward off the gold handle. Four four small eight feijian handle the boom in the Asics Trainers Sale air constantly. Order goods similar, sometimes difficult to decide who will win.

Very Asics Running Shoes Sale calmly drives feijian not cast spells to attack if the meaning of the Cheap Asics Running Asics Trainers Sale Shoes text unfortunately. After quarter of an hour and a half drive with  four still shrugs handle feijian.

If Cheap forehead is oozing Cheap Asics Gel Cumulus Sale sweat, her spiritual power can not have is so deep.In fact, several times during this period whether the opportunity to Cheap Asics Running Shoes On Sale spike if Cheap Man, but he did Asics Running Shoes Sale not, do not think too much Discount Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 about tactics, with full power Cheap Asics Gel Lyte 3 Sale to defeat if Cheap Man, this is the result he wants.

2. Buyon
    13th August 2014 / 1:43 pm

We Have recently Launched a New Website, Now You Will Find Thousands of Quality Products Online with Best Prices on Buyon.pk. We have huge range of products with amazing Social Shopping Experience.

online shopping in pakistan

• dressauwear
      30th September 2015 / 3:48 am

Rosie your hair looks incredible!

3. formaldressaustralia
    5th August 2014 / 4:47 am

perfect for summer! 🙂

4. Emma Reay
    2nd August 2014 / 12:11 am

This outfit is right up my street., Love the pattern of your playsuit

Love Emma xx

www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

5. Rebecca-Louise Viner
    31st July 2014 / 1:51 pm

I adore the playsuit!

Autumn Leaves – UK Beauty Blog

6. Lauren Rose Bell
    31st July 2014 / 12:02 am

Aw I love this playsuit, you have made me want it so bad!

the-fashion-rose.blogspot.co.uk

7. Aishling Browne
    30th July 2014 / 1:32 pm

You’re hair looks great!

www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

8. Julia Henderson
    30th July 2014 / 12:04 pm

LOVE the hair, you really suit a fringe! That playsuit is lovely

Julia x

9. Vanessa James
    30th July 2014 / 10:20 am

Love the play suit print. And you’re hair looks great! I’ve been considering taking the plunge and getting a fringe, but I just don’t know! Meh. Yours really suit you though 🙂

Vanessa xx

10. Gemma Talbot
    29th July 2014 / 9:32 pm

Rosie your hair looks incredible! Cute Playsuit too x

11. Ada Ciuca
    29th July 2014 / 9:16 pm

Who cares what those people think? You look like a total badass in that playsuit!

12. Nadja