Tartan and brogues

Blazer – Alice’s Pig
Brogues – Clarks
Jeans – Topshop
Top – New Look
Necklace – boohoo
 So I wore this outfit to work on Friday, and got so many compliments about these amazing brogues it was ridiculous! I was worried that people would just think I looked like I should be going tap-dancing or something but actually their main comment was that they could not believe that such cool shoes were from Clarks! I have to admit, I was a little surprised myself because I still can’t help thinking of Clarks as where I used to have my school shoes bought from. It looks like those days are gone though, because their new season collection is uber-stylish and there are some super-cool styles up for grabs. When I went in the store to buy these I ended up wanting loads more pairs to add to my ever-expanding shoe collection! I decided to go all-out and style them up with this awesome oversized tartan blazer from cute Vintage-inspired store Alice’s Pig (another new find). What do you think of this look?
On another note, I have new hair! I’ve instagrammed my brand new orange dip-dye here, and I’ll be posting about it on my blog in a couple of days too. What do you reckon?
Share:

17 Comments

1. Russ Horn Forex Equinox
    27th May 2017 / 8:01 am

It’s VERY easy, when you realize what you are doing, to
    get a TON of focused site visitors from each YouTube And Google,
    and that’s why I am so pumped to be sharing this with you!

2. Anonymous
    7th September 2014 / 7:22 pm

The app tray is divided into applications and widgets, growing the easiness of
    usability. Once you are successfully in DFU Method, the process will start.
    Now, discover a website that will give you great
    worth for your used iphone.

Also visit my blog … Cydia download (http://eweirdmo.blogspot.fr/)

3. Anonymous
    30th June 2014 / 6:57 pm

There are two Hd game that has been examined in Z10, the Asphalt seven and
    NOVA three.
    Note: All the credit for the real coding and modification procedure goes to the wizards at xda-builders.

My web page: Blackberry Messenger On The Iphone (http://www.tornavido.com/story.php?title=blackberry-messenger-on-the-iphone)

4. Raffles Bizarre
    21st January 2014 / 9:11 pm

Oooooh love that jacket, that is some full on tartan, I could never carry it off but you look great!! Really nice with the brogues.
    Raffles Bizarre Blog

5. Rebecca Jane
    21st January 2014 / 2:47 pm

Gorgeous outfit, i adore the jacket.
    And the lion necklace! I keep seeing this everywhere, must get my hands on it!

right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

xx

6. Justine
    21st January 2014 / 12:16 am

Love the clashing prints and these brogues are totally amazing. I’ve been lusting after a pair for a while now, think I’m just going to have to take the plunge now haha!

Justine xx

www.fashionmixbag.blogspot.com

7. Elizabeth Daisy.
    20th January 2014 / 9:48 pm

You look so pretty lovely, I love the Clarks brogues and tartan blazer.

Elizabeth x

www.candyflosscurlscupccakesandcouture.com

8. Abbie
    20th January 2014 / 8:20 pm

Love those shoes, and I am the same can’t believe they are from Clarks! Can def see why you got lots of compliments! xx

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

9. CharissaRae
    20th January 2014 / 8:19 pm

You look divine m’dear! I love how well the tartan and stripes go together. I love the shoes too Rosie 🙂 They are so beaut xx

10. jessica rose
    20th January 2014 / 7:37 pm

Love your shoes….I saw some similar in TK Maxx….wish I bought them now!! ;(

11. Megan Ellaby
    20th January 2014 / 5:22 pm

Oh Rosie you look utterly amazing! I cannot believe those brogues are from Clarks either!
    It was such a pleasure to meet you on Friday and I hope to see you again soon x

12. Aishling Browne
    20th January 2014 / 1:45 pm

Cool blazer.

www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

13. Zoe Audibert
    20th January 2014 / 11:03 am

Love the brogues!!

14. Gemma Talbot
    20th January 2014 / 10:45 am

Your tartan blazer is gorgeous! I love that it is quite oversized too. I have never heard of Alice’s Pig before. Definitely going to check it out x

whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.com/

15. Blonde Canvas
    20th January 2014 / 1:29 am

These brogues are amazing, can’t believe they’re from Clark’s x

www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

16. Olivia Law
    20th January 2014 / 1:06 am

This is gorgeous! I love tartan so much, and the sleeves on this are insane xo

17. Debs
    20th January 2014 / 12:13 am

This jacket is sooo cute. I have a pastel tartan blazer I’m thinking of for LFW. Very chic x

Looking for Something?